Thread: r22 Prediction
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 13:00   #5
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: r22 Prediction

Whoever gets me will loose, that being both alliance and galaxy. And since i dont have a bp i will go random and fck up as many galaxies as i can

On a more serious note; it will be interesting to see what Jenova can bring to the game. Conspiracy is looking strong and as far as i know they've recruited some real quality between theese rounds. Ascendancy will ofc "not play" and by that have some 10-20% of the top100 planets. Angels is always a contender, may have lost some key members to Jenova, i dunno. And ofc there are allies like Newdawn, xVx, Subh, VsN, VGN, TGV, Rock, etc that can do well if things go their way. I personally think asc and Jenova got the better chance of doing well. Jenova for their disciplined members and command and asc for their flexible style of play. May be a fun round, who knows.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote