Thread: Roid mayhem?
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2017, 20:13   #23
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Roid mayhem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Kaiba, there's no guarantee compromising would've resulted in the selection of your set, but a more flexible attitude would've certainly increased your odds. Turning around and passing the blame to Jintao while ignoring the part you played by refusing to make his other option more palatable is dishonest.
I'm not blaming Jintao, he did what he could in a short space of time. Once again I was flexible BUT I was not going to completed change the whole mantra of my set to satisfy a few whingers.

As Patrikc says there is a plethora of other sets that could have been played, this one was a poor choice. Fort stats are dull with this playerbase, in a summer round even more so.

Can you genuinely say this set is more appealing or compelling than what I offered? I think the answer is no.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote