Thread: Roid mayhem?
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2017, 09:56   #15
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Roid mayhem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I object to being called brainless.

Anyway, if we're all done tone policing, the point I was making was not that there will be individual inactive planets with shittons of roids, but that there will be a shitton of roids to be had on inactive planets in aggregate. This will change the balance between getting roids through warring planets/alliances relatively close to your own score/rank and easy 3-fleet bottom feeding inactives near your bash limit, in favour of the latter. Personally, I think that'll make the game more boring and less fun.
That is more in line with the post I was after from you....

I think our differing opinion stems from the following:

You believe by bottom feeding a normal planet will reap more rewards then by hitting up or hitting a normal active planet. *Normal being your avg ND planet logs in throughout the day, maybe wakes once a night - playing for value & XP*

I believe a normal active planet will bottom feed a little for sure. However they will need to hit elsewhere for XP especially as Value increases etc...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote