Thread: Shoes
View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 09:24   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Shoes

its not the way you walk,
its not the way you hold your fork,
its not the stupid things you say in bed when I come in your face.
the way you hold a cigarette,
the way you smile when you're wet,
the way you make me cups of tea when I stay round at your place.

chorus:
its just the shoes you wear,
its your shoes that turn me on,
I dont choose to stare,
so please dont get me wrong

I think your shoes can say alot,
'bout who you are or who you're not
so much more than gloves or coats or hats or glasses can,
but when I see you out in heels,
then I know your not for me.
but the difference thing is your wearing converse all stars

chorus

instrumental bit

chorus

its the shoes you wear
so please don't get me wrong
its the shoes you wear
its the shoes that turn me on

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote