View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2009, 20:36   #190
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
First of all it's quite clearly not you she meant to refer to.

Having an ND member of 8 rounds describe the alliance as "second tier" is pretty funny, also considering said alliance is sitting in 2nd place less than 1 mill behind #1 in the current round.

To me you've always been someone with insane exiling luck, good roiding skills and easy rounds, not a good player and this only magnifies my opinion. I'll cut the explanation short by saying the way you play is actually of very little benefit to your alliance, but of great benefit to yourself.
Heh, ND is a second tier alliance - regardless of how well they are doing this round. Asc/Apprime/1up/Exilition are top tier alliances where every member is giving 100%, consistent round challengers - the likes of ND and CT just fill-in now and then when the top tier allies either cant be bothered or are sufficiently gangbanged down to everyone else’s level. To even consider asc/app as being on the same level as ND is ludicrous - however I suppose I should be somewhat complimented that you hold us in such high regard!

In respect to the personal slights your offering towards me I would hardly consider myself hugely lucky in terms of exiles, on the rare occasions that I random I simply cant abide an awful gal and continue to exile until I hit a gal that I am satisfied with (always at strategically planned times, not randomly hoping for the best). Your accusation of 'easy rounds' is debatable but I certainly wouldn’t consider you have had a hard time of things being in the core of the dominating alliance of the PAX period. I have no idea what constitutes a 'good player' these days but I am confident that our opinions on that are vastly different. What criteria are you judging a good player on - if its activity ill confess I often slack in that regard. Considering we've never met or spoken on IRC I suppose I should be flattered that you have such a strong and 'informed' opinion of me. As to your personal style skills of play I can’t comment, I have only vaguely heard of you as one of JBG's henchmen.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote