View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2009, 15:50   #179
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
Then nobody should complain when several allies teamup then. Top Asc gal is under attack right now by 3 alliances, if not for that teamup it wouldn't be possible for any single alliance to hit them.

Galaxies avoid incoming by being too hard for 1 alliance to attack and those teamups which allow them to be attacked are either frowned upon by the community (as evidenced in this thread) or are just so rare during a round that incoming is minimal. You of all people know how powerful fortress gals are in that respect.
I think the problem isn't so much with how things are but more the fact they've been this way for ages and show little sign of changing. The game just isn't that interesting at the minute because the chances of something novel happening are so frighteningly low.

Quote:
If you don't make roiding easier then galaxies need to be made smaller or alliances bigger so that no galaxy is ever unattackable by a single alliances, I think we both know that there isn't enough players to raise the alliance cap so easier roiding or lower galaxy sizes are the only viable options.
I think, as I said, that there has to be a more basic change to the way we play the game.