View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2009, 15:09   #172
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I dont agree with your point about fenced BP's having loyalty to there BP instead of the alliance. Im sure there are afew of these galaxys around (1:2?) but i'd argue that the majority of fenced BP's do it to avoid incomings but still maintain the loyalty to whichever alliance they're in.
Heh, not quite sure why your picking out my gal as a target for selfish players - I've been in ND for about 8 rounds now and have been invited by pretty much any ally thats ever been worth playing for. I've been in a position to win numerous rounds on a planet level and when it comes down to it my alliance has been unable to support my push for first - yet i'm still in ND and wouldnt be anywhere else. That sort of loyalty to a second tier alliance is pretty rare these days and i'm pretty annoyed that im being victimised for that loyalty - if you think im some sort of flagship that leeches def all round then your sorely mistaken! I stay with ND because I love the community - I recall you seem to swap allies nearly every round Light! An alliance like ND simply cant handle fortresses, you'll take note that the only two gals with more than 5 ND are down in the echelons of rank 70+.

In response to JBG - Dont go around demonising people style of play as uncaring simply because its different to your own, I personally found my experience in Asc to be the most egotistical and self-consumed alliance that I have been in which I am sure can be conversely described as 'democratic'. It is of my alliances benefit for me to have a strong planet and invest as little time and resources as possible in defending that asset.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote