View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2009, 14:52   #171
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I'm in two minds about the membercap, I do agree that it affects it alot more and ultimately i would much prefer 2 huge absolutly dominante alliances fighting for #1 than 4 smaller alliances fighting for #1 (two of which are outclassed).

The other side of me thinks, can the PA community be trusted not to over-recruit? creating just one huge alliance. Its also a case of if you've only got 2 huge alliances, it would ruin the game if they decided to nap (which the losing alliance would probably want to do mid/late round), as they could then easily kill every other alliance. I personally dont have that much faith in alliance HC's decisions...
The PA community can be trusted to evolve if it's left free to do so. Because that's what happens. Things change, people react to them, things change further. As opposed to the current situation where we have rules in place to prevent anything too dramatic happening. I'm not saying removing the membercap is going to fix PA over night but it's fairly clear that the status quo is only slightly less boring than listening to, er, status quo.

Quote:
The thing with your quote is... how much do you have to win by before you decide to go to war? like what happend earlier, 6 alliances gangbanging one
There is no limit. That's the problem with treating it like an actual wargame as opposed to simply a game.

Quote:
PA Team will never change anything fundamental now, as it's deemed too risky
I don't even think they rationalise it to that extent. It's more like "ooh look at me in charge of things on the internet, I hope this is around for a while so I can feel great about having power on the internet".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I would highly recommend for anyone to Read Sun Tzu the art of war.
It is a seriously good read and is most informative.
I'd have to disagree. It's all become such commonplace knowledge that reading it at this point your most likely thought is going to be "what a load of derivative crap". Classics may be classics because they were original and pretty good once a time but they're also classics because they're really really ****ing old by now.

Quote:
So you might of prefered a 1 on 1 for entertainment value but protracted war is no good for any army/alliance.
I know half of the people playing this game probably have some sort of military fetish going on but seriously, you're not in charge of an army.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 16 Nov 2009 at 14:57.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote