View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 11:27   #383
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
So why do you twist my name then? Because you're all grown up? I see. I'd understand if you simply cut it shorter, but surely it's just your mature malicious attitude changing it alltogether.

Or the fact that City simply had a lot of money to slam in for Silva.

He wasn't too bad in premier league in the few games he played after his return.
If Barca wanted Silva, Silva would have opted for Barca. I've been following the Spanish Premier League and David Silva is not playing as well as he did 2 years ago. I'm sure Del Bosque or his scouts noticed the same, otherwise he'd have prefered him above Pedro.

I'm not saying Fabregas was bad, I'm saying he's not yet the super player we know he could be. He misses match rythm, like Torres.

And would you just drop the name stuff ok? I already said pple used it to piss me of. You said you didn't know, case closed. Why you keep pushing and provocing that subject??? I know why, so please drop it.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote