View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:41   #59
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Worried :( :( :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Yeah i was out with some mates and we'd been drinking but the club was closing so we headed outside. So we're standing there chatting about where to go to get some food when we notice this drunk guy hassling a couple of girls. This guy was pretty wasted and still drinking, he'd taken his last drink out of wherever it was he'd been chucked out of, and was also getting angry as his advances were being rejected. He was repeatedly being told to **** off but still he kept pestering these girls. After a minute or so he starts shouting abuse at them. Saying they're just prick teasers. Screaming that they're bitches. Things look like they're about to get violent so i go over to try and get between the guy and the girls. When i get there i get the usual who the **** are you abuse from the guy. Seeing their opportunity the girls run off. This infuriates the guy and because i'm blocking his way he can't follow the girls so, get this, he smashes the pint glass he's been holding into the side of my neck. Blood was pishing everywhere. My mates jumped in at that point and kicked the shit out of him but still ...
But why do you never use this stuff on dates?