View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2007, 11:04   #74
AdmV0rl0n

AdmV0rl0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R23: Cluster ETAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas
I've played every round of PA except the first one. "Old skool cluster politics" are a thing of the past. Clusters are far too small to support the relentless bashing of the smaller galaxies that used to be the result of such "politics". Personally, I'm pleased that the cluster attack bonus has been removed for next round.
A/They are a thing of the past for YOU, because you have a 70 person structure that is your best vehicle for persuing your aims in the game. That is no reason for the game to go round eradicating every other structure and method of play.

B/Its up to the player base if they wish to persue some form of cluster alliance or politics, that's a decision and an action that should have nothing to do with you. The wide variance of what happened in clusters this round was enough to leave clusters in place to see how things go longer term.

C/Its in your interest to screw clusters, or any other structure in game, for the benefit of your alliance. Its also the exact basis and reason any comment you make on the subject should be rightly ignored (because your comment focuses on what benefits what you seek in game, and speaking plainly the elimination of cluster attack bonus and -1ETA suits you and alliances in general perfectly.)

Anything that screws alliances is patently good. As the biggest groupings and structures in the game, they should have the largest hurdles to overcome, not have every hurdle thrown out of the way at the cost of everyone but alliances.

Ad