View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2008, 14:56   #30
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Complaint about ship-stats

I dont see how the stats will make much difference to a new player unless they get more complex, these stats are no more complex to understand that previous stats were. I suspect a new player coming to the game would find it much easier to accept a xan cr and a ter fi if they have not known it any other way than old players will.

I also doubt that many new players look at the descriptions in the manual when deciding what race to go with

for returning players on the other hand finding terran with fi and de would probably be rather disconcerting, particularly if they do what I did in r24 and go for terrans on the assumption that they have 'always' been the best choice for a player who does not fully understand the game which is perhaps not so automatically the case this time... tho I think that the ter de fulfills that role pretty well.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote