View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 11:57   #31
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: omg gf problems - problem with gfs conservative parents gd help me

heh I've kinda been in the same situation.

I lived like 2 hours away from my gf (ex now). We got quite shit at seeing eachother because she was never allowed to come and stay overnight with me and I was not allowed to stay overnight with her (unless I stayed on a hotel..). She even has a grandmother at my place, but she wasn't allowed to stay there either because it would apparantly "upset the grandmother when she was out late". Her parents probably thought we were still living in the 50's. But, her parents weren't really the problem, the problem was that she actually accepted whatever they told her to do or denied her to do.

We were together for 6 months and that was 6 completely wasted months. Next time I see such a girl I'll avoid her at all cost.