View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 03:32   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: omg gf problems - problem with gfs conservative parents gd help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
She's not too young for you in age, but her behaviour makes it sound like she may be in her manner. Most people I know were/are more than capable of looking after themselves at 20. They are certainly beyond being driven around by their mummy or daddy...
even at my great age i get driven around.

i call them cabs.

the point is that he is clearly expecting too much of a child (yes 20 year olds can be children, we didn't all learn street life at 11 you know). but his expectations amount to arrogant opression. it's obvious that this girl is still a girl at 20. there is nothing inherently wrong in that. people are different!

expecting her to instantly grow up is absurd. if you bother to look then you will see him making mountains of mole hills.

if he loves this girl then he would not resent being responsible for her.

If he does not love this girl then he can sleep with 14 year olds just as easily.

I pass no moral judgement.

he must do as he wants. he must do what makes him happy.

but if he claims to love this girl then a part of that love must be a willingness to look after her. if he proffesses to love her then he will get her cabs. I'm not trying to make him be what he doesn't want to be. If he wants a girl like that then yes he should act to a certain standard.

If he wants another sort of girl then great.