View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 03:06   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: omg gf problems - problem with gfs conservative parents gd help me

a) she's far too young for you
b) yes you bloody stupid fool you should look after her (you need to stop this knight analogy)
c) "Now suddenly they ventilate the idea that it should be my duty to bring the little princess back home every sunday" is both an hilariously amusing use of the English language and indicitive of the problem identified in (b).

I think that you should stop complaining. If this dear sweet 20 year old actually loves you. Then to be perfectly frank with you you ought to look after her.

If she were my daughter I would prefer that she find a man her own age. If she chose you (a 29 year old) then I would expect you to look after her.

You have 9 years of adult life that she does not have. I would expect you to protect and nurture her. Not just stick her on a bus home because it is more convenient.

I'm a liberal and I find myself horrified at your egocentric arrogance.

If I were a conservative then my answer would have been to get a shotgun and see you off.