View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 15:37   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: RIP Luciano Pavarotti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
So I started browsing my forums today when I arrived at work, same routine every day. Every single forum I read seems to have a topic dedicated to Pavarotti. I'm wondering why? Is it some kind of urge of threadstarters to make popular threads? Is it some kind of "sure thing" that a thread about a dead artist will be popular? On how many forums did you post this thread Allfather?
Has it perhaps occurred to you that this might be the case because you browse too many forums? This is the first thread I see about this on the interweb.