View Single Post
Unread 20 Aug 2004, 03:08   #46
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough
Re: Mission RP Championships

mrmao made progress throught the trees not as fast as he would have liked but he was still going. He had just stoped to check he was going in the right direction and sip some water from a full canteen secreted in one of his 'boxes'. As he was doing this he noticed a slight clicking sound. Then on the branch in front of him a giant spider appeared. Mr mao didn't even bother to wiat for it to move tworads him. He grabed his flettcette pistol with lightning speed and let off three rounds. The first hit the spider in one of it 3 foot legs and torw it off, the second hit just in front of it. However the third shard buried its self rith in the middle of its eight hideous eyes.

That wasn't hard mrmao gloated. Almost as soon as he said this the sound of a lot more clicking came to his ears. He looked below him self and saw about thirty more spiders coming from a hole in the trees trunk. They would be on him in about fifteen seconds.

Mrmao picked his storage cyilinder out of his pocket and triggered the box for his jet pack. In about ten seconds he had the jetpack on his back and powered up. Not to soon eather as he rushed up through the trees the spiders released a volley of deadly digestive ensimes were he had just been. As he erupted through the trees he came out into the blinding sun light. It really was dark in the canopy of trees.

For that breif couple of seconds mrmao was blinded. That was all the eagels needed they were on him pecking and digging talons into his body, wow it hurt. Mrmao some how managed to reach the throttle button on his jetpack and shot striat up at about sixty miles an hour. he left the agles about 600 ft below him. He couldn't have the wild life follow him ho/me so as the eagles tried in vain to keep up with his climb he sholdered his plasma rifle and took them out with ease.

When all the birds were gone he got out his map and tried to find were he was supossed to go. he was about 300 meters above the exit and ten toi the south. Mrmao turned back tworads the earth and hit the acclerator. he dived through the trees and leveled off at about five meter from the ground, and rouaderd throught the carnage of two hidieus monsters fight ing in front of the portal. He flew strait through and knew he had made it. one challenge down.

occ/anyone who was patient with my spelling errors gets two pointys from me(not useable in this arena). I'd like to thank wezzer for keeping me entertained through my longest post ever after all, i look just like buddy holly./occ