Thread: Are YOU blind?
View Single Post
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 11:31   #97
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Re: Are YOU blind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
Asc roidracing eachother, raping all topplanets (except CT). And so on. Last rounds end was probably the worst end i have ever seen in PA, and by that im not really criticizing asc, it's just how i feel about it.
DLR is probably banking on ND, OMEN, CT, VGN being able to bog down Ascendancy in a fight that will be drawn out and hopefully last as long as possible. This will give them continued growth and peace untill a clear winner has been decided.

If Asc wins this "war", they will probably roid ND dry before starting to look for other targets and likewise will CT, OMEN, ND, VGN roid ASC dry before starting to look for fat targets.

Putting yourself on the line before you have to is shortsighted and perhaps not in your best interest.

As it looks right now though, ND/OMEN/VGN/CT seems to not have been of the quality that DLR was hoping for. So at the current time, it might be best for them and try and secure a NAP with Asc asap. (Very dubious on whether this would be granted though).

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote