Thread: Are YOU blind?
View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 21:08   #67
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Are YOU blind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
I know lokken wouldn't appreciate mass gloating or anything so i won't ask anyone to post battle reports here but if someone could PM me some in a readable format as i don't have a planet it would be much appreciated.
Ascendancy (or any alliance) are welcome to post Breps of their own planets, but not them landing on someone elses. Provided you're within the rules and aren't getting in the way of my latest "life's unfair, deal with it" initiative, I've no problem.