View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2014, 16:47   #52
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Isils round 60 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post

I like how you advice me to start over again on my set of stats that are actually GOOD, while you refuse to make any sensible changes your set which isn't close to as good

One reason to go DE over FR is that the DE fleet targets 5 classes, FR only four, means you can build one less ship.

I'm not adverse to giving cath a DE anti FI/CO and also possibly a pod, but I want to have a constructive discussion about it, i.e no comments from you please.
Id told you to add a cath DE roiding fleet, and not make co less powerfull. Increasing the E/R for xan/etd anti CO does not solve the issue with DE.
All you are doing is making a DE strat less valueable.

This is where our stats differs the most, viable team ups for all classes in mine almost, and only one for your ziks/ter.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote