View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 00:36   #90
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stupid police officers and the nonsensical comments they make

*ahem*

OK im not a demographer type scientist but hopefully i've covered most of the variables with my questions etc.

Other studies would need to be referenced (i.e. impact of older siblings etc). Also "IQ" can be accounted for in disruptive behaviour (i forgot to add about whether a person gets learning support help).

The post code data is necessary to figure out (roughly) social level (i.e. you can find out the average house price etc).

All the data is annonymised (i.e. through the use of Participant codes).

It's late. I've most likely missed stuff out. My main point though is i think that if the study is correctly set up you can cover all the variables by clever questioning. Critique at will nod.