View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 13:13   #63
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Stupid police officers and the nonsensical comments they make

horn, why did you call me a cowboy? I think it's because you think all gay people wear cowboy hats well you're a big big homophobe and i'm going to tell peter tatchell about you.

Quote:
why do you assume i can't comprehend the words i'm using?
A lot of what you write at the moment is (to me) reasonably disjointed which would imply that you're not overly confident with the actual terms you're deploying. Although mabye I am just a bit daft.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote