Thread: GD Axis of Evil
View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2007, 13:36   #53
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Axis of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Nowhere in my post did i say they were insignificant.
I based my post on casualties because "significance" is a biased way to look at things.
To be fair your post mentioned small and contrasted them in a way to make them appear 'insignificant'.

Quote:
My point was very simple really, if you compare the amounts of people killed between the US & Arab terrorists, then the US is in the lead, even makes the arabs look like choirboys.
It's just the methods the arabs use that are more shocking than the US.
I don't give a shit who is 'in the lead'. I disapprove of both sides actions but I know which side has more interest in ****ing up my shit and it's not the Americans, currently. I'm not sure how being hostile to the americans in the western world benefits anyone, as it's not exactly the best way of persuading people to think differently.

I am not going to debate which party is on the highest moral standing, because they are both fantastically low. I just know that there are groups who want to bomb my country's cities and cause as many casualties as possible. The Americans at least can help, but they need to change their strategy to avoid making it worse. The problem of terrorism is massively overstated and overestimated (although there select groups of people who a very serious and grave threat to our security), which is why I believe a more subtle approach would have been preferable to all out aggression and laws that are woefully inadequate for the citizen and to deal with the terrorist. Although I still agree with the allies' intervention in Afghanistan, because it didn't take a genius to know it was a terrorist base for years before 9/11 given that CNN was interviewing Bin Laden there in the 1990's.