Thread: Xontas
View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 11:23   #38
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xontas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
The people that actually do things seem to either get fired or quit, while those that hang around and do nothing for months/years on end are never under threat. Heh.
Thats because the people who want to do things and help out the community are the ones who actually want there voice heard and whose ideas dont fall into Kal's Masterplan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Keep it in the team for gods sake.
Biffy was the one who decided to start the topic, direct that to him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I think that firing your Head Multihunter warrants the community to be informed of the change, but not necessarily explained why the change was warranted.
It needs explaining to be honest. Example, a member of the governing party for a country is kicked out of there party - wouldnt the general public have a right to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appoco
However, as pishmishy was always meant to be a temp until a perminant Jolt coder came along
We've been promised a full time coder from Jolt pretty much since when Jolt took it over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appoco
There is a gap between the PA Team and the community, because it's long been apparent that if there isn't a gap, cheating is more likely to occur. One round a multihunter was playing in a #2 galaxy, and lots of people got closed in the #1 galaxy a couple of days before the end, and guess which galaxy ended #1?
This is a double edged sword - on the one side you risk having someone with admin access spoiling the game and on the otherside you have the PA Team and the community getting more and more distant - the answer? USE RELIABLE MEMBERS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
While we have lost I great MH and support team member this is by no means the end of the world, and though next round will probbaly not see the full fruits of the work Kloopy and myself will be putting in with development beyond that I think the future could be very bright indeed.
You mean your actually going to be HELPING towards the community and not sabotaging the game and turning it into something YOU want, and ignoring the advice / input from others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******master
Perhaps now you understand why I was so adamant in my refusal to sign the NDA or work directly under Jolt.
Join the club! After reading Mits NDA I decided not to join.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED