View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2007, 00:06   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: First Person shooters with a decent storyline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Alien Vs Predator is good, although it's not so much for the plot as for the sense of being in the film Aliens.

NOLF1 and 2 are pretty essential, there's very mild RPG elements but it's very mild. If you like FEAR, you might like Prey.

I looked up No One Lives Forever 1 and 2, I never heard of these games before strange enough. I really don't mind rpg elements actually it's what I like but I thought that I know most decent fps with rpg elements already. I guess not then.

I'll try to get my hands on AvP, NOLF and Prey