View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 18:58   #29
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Radio 1's Ten Hour Takeover

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig, emphasis mine
I guess it's a bit like say someone who supports Chelsea (Chris Moyles). They win all the time (get the most ratings), have the biggest budget (if he wanted to moyles could and has done road trips to the USA) and people with no taste, passion or a sense of individuality supports them (hey you are merely a sheep if you listen to moyles, am i right deffeh)
NO TRUE SCOTSMAN!

Why should you get to decide what people should like or dislike? To quote from the last version of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I don't see the appeal of many of the things that the majority of Britons seem to. That doesn't mean that the rest of the country is being deluded into thinking these things are good. Just because someone likes something that is popular doesn't make that thing automatically crap. And it doesn't make those people who like it sheep. If it does then every person who likes Ricky Gervais or Peter Kay is a trend following retard.