View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 16:24   #19
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Radio 1's Ten Hour Takeover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Manchester's pretty fortunate to have Xfm as a decent alternative. Less idle chatter, more music. And not the same 10 tracks on repeat.
i dunno man, I listened to XFM in London for about 30 minutes to see if they played good music (everyone keeps going on about XFM) and they played no more than three songs in the 30 minutes that I listened, I felt like crying and changed to Capital FM (yes, really mainstream but at least the presenters are semi interesting and you get to hear more music than inane idle chat)

That said, after reading more positive stuff here about XFM, I might try to listen to it again to see if it's better during the day.