View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 05:07   #326
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
surely if they get points deducted for it this season instead of last then shef utd have a good case for arguing that they should have got the points deducted last season? [/devilsadvocate]
I thought this was obvious, so I didn't write it. Next time when I'm typing the issue into abyss, I'll probably have to ensure that even Phang understands that while nothing with the Tevez case has changed (except the mutd approach to sign) there's no more valid grounds for a points deduction now or in the coming that there was last round.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 20 Jul 2007 at 05:14.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote