View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 00:58   #303
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

my understanding of the Tevez situation was that he was contracted to West Ham, with what amounted to a 100% sell-on clause for Joorabchian. Since he's still under contract, WHU have no obligation so far as I can see to sell the player to United/give his registration rights back to Joorabchian etc etc, and the EPL are holding to this. Man United, with their customary approach to the sport, are ignoring this completely because it's inconcievable that a team could honestly attempt to not sell a player they want to them.

Tevez to United would require West Ham to cave and let him leave, which they have no obligation to do and which is unlikely to happen. Joorabchian would need to pay compensation out of the arse for it to happen I suspect.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote