View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2005, 05:20   #50
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold
Re: DOOM! Resurrection of Evil!

ooc- I am terribly sorry for not getting around to doing anything, but life decided to crap on my head and subsiquently I have been rather busy of late. Fortunately I have some time now so I'll quickly slap something together and do a bit of refining later. -ooc

Name: John Dalton

John joined up with the regular army at age twenty, he stayed there for two years untill his patience ran out. His independance and above average intelligence brought him into frequent and heated conflict with his superiors and comrades. However, it was these things that kept him in place so long, they also earned him his place in the UAC marines. He left the army at twenty two, and headed straight over to the UAC recruiting center where he figured his eccentricities would be better accepted. Since that day, he has steadily risen to the point where he has the most immediate control and responsibility over the firing range, largely in part due to his uncanny ability with pistols. He also acts as a self appointed weapons instructor to anyone he deems lacking in their abilities with the various firearms.
ooc- I get the sneeking suspision that I'm bending a couple rules here, so
I'm prepaired to make changes if they are required -ooc