View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2010, 21:55   #77
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations Apprime, HaSu and 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It's been a long time, so I don't remember the specifics. However, I think we can both agree that 2 BGs working together will make more of an impact than 1 working solo.
of course but then you've got the problem that bigger alliances are more likely to get annoyed at the offensive power of 2 BG's working together, and as such, will be more likely to retaliate and go to war against them (Where they can pwn them with sheer numbers).

The main point of a BG in my view, is that they go the round largely unnoticed. No-one really cares about them as they will never be fighting for alliance rank, and if they stay out of politics.. no-one will actively target them. They can get high scoring planets quiet easily and then its just down to the final week to hold onto the rankings they've managed to achieved as other alliances turn there focus from alliance rankings to planet rankings.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote