View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:37   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I think Kura was right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Well, sort of - not about the pies and golf and all that. But there's definetley been a noticeable increase in people being humourless tossers of the Deffeh/Nodrog variety - Phang and some other people have started emulating this approach to posting, as if it's even remotely desirable, whereas I always remember him when he was a bit wet and pretty friendly, and he was much better poster for it tbh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Is it a sort of bi-monthly thing with you that you feel the need to make a "THE FORUMS ARE RUBBISH " thread?

I'm not entirely sure what i've done to make that list.

GD has humourous threads, serious threads, football threads, political threads, etc etc etc. Are you moaning because people dont like it when you turn every thread into cock? I heard theres chatrooms for that sort of thing. Neither is GD at some sort of constant level - i remember a week ago it was very good, but in the last few days i havent been as interested.

The real problem is people like you/yahwe/other self important people thinking that GD is some sort of project with a raison d'etre, rather than an internet space game message board. "Pushing GD in the right direction" is such an unbelievably crap way of thinking. I post when i want to post, what i want to post - if i'm OT or OTT it gets deleted. I do my bit to give amusement - the "you come off like an asshole" thread was hilarious - pig and ddas contributions in particular. Aside from the use of an exclamation mark, what have you contributed recently that allows you to take the high ground and drop my name as if "Deffeh" is meant to be some sort of benchmark for crap threads?

PS, excellent modding and behaviour as always
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
if you want vacuous shit, post vacuous shit. nobody is stopping you.

when was the last time you posted a thread which didn't paraphrase to "oh waily waily me, it's not like it was in the olden days?"
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote