View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:32   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think Kura was right!

Is it a sort of bi-monthly thing with you that you feel the need to make a "THE FORUMS ARE RUBBISH " thread?

I'm not entirely sure what i've done to make that list.

GD has humourous threads, serious threads, football threads, political threads, etc etc etc. Are you moaning because people dont like it when you turn every thread into cock? I heard theres chatrooms for that sort of thing. Neither is GD at some sort of constant level - i remember a week ago it was very good, but in the last few days i havent been as interested.

The real problem is people like you/yahwe/other self important people thinking that GD is some sort of project with a raison d'etre, rather than an internet space game message board. "Pushing GD in the right direction" is such an unbelievably crap way of thinking. I post when i want to post, what i want to post - if i'm OT or OTT it gets deleted. I do my bit to give amusement - the "you come off like an asshole" thread was hilarious - pig and ddas contributions in particular. Aside from the use of an exclamation mark, what have you contributed recently that allows you to take the high ground and drop my name as if "Deffeh" is meant to be some sort of benchmark for crap threads?

PS, excellent modding and behaviour as always

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote