Thread: My Dilema
View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2009, 22:44   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Dilema

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Im curious how you think the fact that hes blind might have helped you get away with it? Someone who is shot dead does not have the opportunity to name his assailant
I disagree with Kenny but I also dislike your post.

I think kenny's attempt to make this point was too subtle (for the audience - see tomkat) and Londo's too detailed.

In my opinion a clear but succinct response of "dead people seldom name their attacker you spastic" would be the better choice.