View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 14:32   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
do not confuse intentions of rivalry with REAL rivalry (where the other side actually stands a chance of winning). it has not been the case in PA for a few good rounds now.
I'm not really following. Who exactly do you think is going to win this round? The bgs along with ND and VGN (and ct)?

Quote:
I know it's not fair towards you as a person but....i think it is totally up to you whether that happens or not.
I don't really care man. I'm confident enough I'd beat you all anyways (after all beating you when you're divided up into smaller tags sounds easier than when everyone's in 1/2 tags) that I don't feel the urge to prove myself. If we lose, we lose, and there'll be no apologies or excuses from me. I won't have put in the effort and we'll have lost. Actually, even that sounds a bit like an excuse! You'll have been better than me/us and we'll have lost.