View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 14:26   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
would we be better off without all the stupid stubborn BG's?
I'd probably wish I was blind less reading the sort of hilarious use a ****ing irc channel posts just above this post so yeah.

Personally I'd rather see another alliance of the same size fight us in order to see if we weren't the best alliance around. I mean fundamentally this round appears to be boiling down to one thing. Can Ascendancy outscore xvx while being hit by however many planets are actually hitting us, or, effectively, is the number of planets hitting ascendancy enough to ensure we can't outscore xvx. So the end result is either yes or no. Either way the entire question and process involved in finding an answer seems terribly uninteresting. It's just a question of sufficient numbers, there'll either be enough or there won't be enough.