View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 19:42   #43
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What have alliances turned into...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
For me the #1 aim is for my allaince to do the best it can. My planet/galaxy come second to that aim.

Everyone else seems to worry more about galaxy/planet and thier allaince #2.
A lot of people view the alliance as a place to just get defence from, and chat in to stop themselves from falling asleep.

In return they of course have to send a bit of defence themselves.

They justify it simply by telling themselves that if they're doing well as a planet then they're helping their alliance. Which is true - but a lot of the time the only incentive for them to send defence is to ensure they get defence when they need it. Not to help the alliance, as it should be.