View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 19:29   #41
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What have alliances turned into...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rep
Yes. Absolutely so. One might blame "lack of leaders" for not being able to inspire people to fight for an alliance, but, people like you are nowadays the exception to the rule - keiza.
I think "lack of leaders" hit the nail on the head. If an allainces members do now have complete confidence in its command staff then they dont want "risk" thier planets in the hands of these people.

Only by having leaders that respect their members, take time to talk to them and reassure them of thier actions will an alliance beable to build a 2-way mutual arangment where both benefit and hence the allaince as a whole benefits.

After seeing some of the action taken by some so called "leaders" and comments made by people in other allainces no wonder they would rather look after themselves and dont care about thier allainces.

eXilition isnt just my allaince, its my PA family.