View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 17:28   #36
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Re: What have alliances turned into...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
You're right Chef, I don't have the resources (ie people). 10 people vs. 43, I wonder who would win? It has nothing to do with training, it has to do with numbers. If training was the issue, I wouldn't of had all my players recruited/stolen by other alliances over the last 4 rounds.
Thats something which you have to live with, allies (such as f-crew for example) have been recruiting then training players for many rounds. Only to have them stolen mid-round by other alliances because (quite simply) they are doing a good job training them. If you can offer something to you're members as an incentive to stay then they wont leave, this can even be a bit of excitement by taking part in a war, im not saying "go take on exi, right now!", find someone more you're size and have a go with them, if you loose, no big deal, you will have had fun during the fight! That is the attitude that needs to be taken on by many allies. Stop thinking about only you're rank (ok people wanna win but theres more to PA than winning) and have some fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
This is really getting side tracked, as the first part of my post about the 50-60 players wasn't meant to be taken entirely seriours. It's ok, though, I don't blame you for not knowing what a facetious remark is.
Its not getting sidetracked at all, but i have no intention of getting into a flame war with you, dont turn this into a personal attack thankyou very much, because the moderators will slap you.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote