View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 12:00   #7
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What have alliances turned into...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
"<x> deserved all the fleets he got because he stayed up dc-ing for the past so many hours" is also a great angels quote, especially when the guy who stayed up dc-ing seemingly sent most if not all def to himself
That's also something to take into consideration. Selfishness and fencesitting is too rewarding in this game. Not saying that dc bias hasn't existed since god-knows-when but the whole concept of fencesitting and defleeching has grown since the last round I played. And I don't like it at all. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it unless the community decides to fix it, and it won't.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote