View Single Post
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 09:40   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Retard] Complaining about Threads/Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
erm, I thought people posted "this thread is shit" and things for years. I certainly don'T see it being a new phenomenon.
It's not. It's a cyclical thing, in fact. There used to be a lot more of it a long time ago, then it all got better for a while (in fact, I remember a thread complaining about the forums being slightly more boring these days now that we were all "too nice" or something like that - I forget the context the comment occurred in). And then Sunday8pm re-registered and every went back to hating again.

And it's been like that since pretty much. After Sunday got banned (again) Yahwe had signed up and it all continued in the same sort of spirit.

At least that's my recollection of it. Obviously you get the random posters who are sort of political trolls (QDS, Texan, perle, m.a.r.d.) who everyone hates, but they're short-lived on the whole.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote