View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 21:23   #736
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well then MM would be correct in his claim that HEROES is a tag that supports Ult and would never betray them?
Supporting Ult no matter what
I'd like to point out that Heroes have been working with other alliances for attacks for quite a while. Previously to Ult it was Apprime.

I'll state that during this time when they worked with Apprime, they were not supporting them no matter what. They didnt want to hit Spore, and so didn't even when Apprime requested they do.

The times they have hit Spore have been in retaliation for us or to have a laugh. One particular time they were happy with our defences and congratulated us and said due to it they would stop hitting us from then on.

Heroes have their own individuality and those who lump them as Ult supporters I despair for. With that attitude, they most certainly will be.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote