View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2017, 17:12   #7
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough
Re: Does Gal Raiding Exist post tick 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yes, you are gal raiding.
Continue on hitting forts of the same alliance for 2-3 days, and perhaps you are asking for trouble.
More than anything, when i pick targets its based on gal race spread/chances to gain roids and sometimes incs recieved by that gal up untill that point.

The only alliance ive experinced throwing a hizzy fit over getting their forts targetted is ND and Norseless, and they usual repay the incs with full scale ptargetting and threats of more after only 1 day with incs on their gals.
Ive also heard in the past after being ptargetted things like "Oh you hit our HCs gal, what do you expect" aswell

If you dont like your forts getting incs, dont fort.
Apprime created a 8 man fort or what not last round, to scare of all incs, and im sure others will try do the same thing
This coming from the biggest cry baby when it comes to incs I wouldn't put bows there even, just you. You should type "butch3r" there instead of nd or ct. And please show me a log of nd doing that.