View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 09:02   #42
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who do you miss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
There's a link in Ste's sig. It's another forum though I'm not sure what for
just a more light hearted version of here I guess (although there is a serious discussions forum and a sports forum).

Kura, MM, NB3, Inc, Minty, Skiddy, Vaio, Berk, Skragg, RR, 1-X, Lokken, Nadar, Blasto, Demon Dave, KaneED, Aryn, Phil^, Furball and me are some of the (some previously) regular GD users who are also regular PB posters.

So if anyone is wondering where any of the above have gone then you can catch them over tehre.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 31 Jan 2007 at 10:28.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote