View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 01:01   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who do you miss?

I thought it was a rip-roaring time too, until that clown nonsense. I'll have to get down to somewhere at some stage. I've been meaning to try and get some kind of Dace-and-Kura thing going in Glasgow too but never really get round to that one.

The last one was pretty good, we ended up in some Scream pub near Queen St where somehow the university volley-ball club had just arrived en masse for drinks and burgers. Were they drawn to us, or Dace drawn to them? Mystery.