View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 15:35   #20
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: A request for ND HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I thought angels had already kicked her some other round, am I wrong, if not why was she let in?
yep, sure did and i was the person who did it, she thinks she is far more important than she is, doesnt get her way throws a fit, basically im suprised she was let back in, i already left a pm for mobbie a few days ago warning him about all the mercs that had been taken in, and to not let them get the better of the staff. What a shame