View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:02   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Something worries me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The only "homosexual" night or similar to do with Cambridge University is Unique@Club 22 (why they've stopped calling it Life in official missives is beyond me), and there are, in a city of many many many many homosexuals and many many many many many pubs, only 2 or 3 "gay" pubs, which are in a little triangle to the North East of town just past the Grafton.
Me and a friend went out to a pub in Cambridge across from where he used to live...
After about half an hour we got slightly intrigued by the people around us and the music playing...
then we put two and two together and realised what kind of pub it was.
Then we realised we probably looked like a gay couple and decided to leave...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote