View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 23:11   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Something worries me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Surely you should work on being self-confident enough not to worry what others think, and deciding how you want your environment, instead of spending hundreds on fitting in? I really liked your post.
Thanks.
The problem I see with that logic is that a room or house doesn't just serve a single purpose. It is for sleeping and working but also for entertaining guests. When my sister said she was coming round I bought some Yorkshire tea, even though I'm not a tea drinker myself.