View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 18:53   #105
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Let me rewrite your quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
You have not been aware of any facts. This indicates that 8:3, and a few apprime planets, ran into vacmode, because they knew they could not get enough fleets to cover them. This is an essential difference in the circumstances
You know nothing at all, then use this nothing, to indicate that they are guilty, and finally you compare it to what?

Quote:
And you are wrong, I do decide what *I* consider a good reason for using vacmode, and so does everyone else. In the end, it comes down to how others view your actions, assuming they are withing the rules of the game.
It was within the rules because PA-team said so.

Quote:
People have viewed the actions of 8:3 and other apprime planets as cowardly and shameful, and alliances have rallied to show their distaste for it.
You are allowed to have your personal opinions on what cowardly and shameful is. Just remember that by using a tactic we in apprime choose to call cowardly and shameful, you are no better then us.

Quote:
It does not seem likely you'll get the same support for taking down Amon, because I believe most people will make a distinction based on the motives they perceive, and deem him guilty only of being human.
We never cried when he used vacmode did we? Through the last rounds, numerous people have used vacmode to avoid incomings from Apprime, even though they knew this was the only alliance coming for them. We laughed at them, moved on, and launched on someone else.

If we are able to laugh and move on, why cant you?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote