Thread: Round Length
View Single Post
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 22:22   #79
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round Length

7 weeks, continuing for up to 10 weeks if score gap between 1/2 is under 50 million or something? Tbh, I think I prefer the idea of preset round lengths. We got lucky this time, but 7 or 8 is more sensible.

I'd do away with protection though. Have you build your planet when you sign up and get another 2-3 days of gaming in.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote